ANNOUNCEMENT: Academic Support Testing Proctor
- This is a part-time, as needed position, up to 19 hours/week.
- Employment is with Chattahoochee Technical College and not with an individual campus. All employees are subject to work relocation based on college needs.
- Under supervision of the Testing Coordinator, this position proctors assessments; procures appropriate assessment materials according to testing needs; properly administers testing and skill assessments; obtains accurate and complete examinee information, identification, and documentation; and accurately maintains all examinee information, records, and reports, respecting confidentiality according to all governing agencies’ express written policies.
- Ensures that all testing criteria/parameters required by external agencies are upheld in the testing environment according to the respective testing policies, procedures, and requirements.
- Enters, accesses, registers, and updates student information in RegisterBlast as needed.
- Accesses student information in Banner as needed.
- Ensures computer equipment and software within the testing lab is functioning properly for testing prior to and during testing sessions.
- Notifies appropriate personnel when computer equipment and software are not functioning adequately
- Successfully completes new proctor training and participates in other annual training sessions as required.
- Performs other related duties as assigned.
- High school diploma or equivalent required to include the ability to read, write and perform mathematical calculations at a level commonly associated with the completion of high school or equivalent.
- Sufficient experience to understand the basic principles relevant to the major duties of the position usually associated with the completion of an apprenticeship/internship or having had a similar position for one to two years.
- Possession of or ability to readily obtain a valid driver’s license issued by the State of Georgia for the type of vehicle or equipment operated.
- Must be available to travel to all campus locations, as needed. The testing schedule is subject to change based on program needs.
- Experience in administering standardized tests within an education, training, counseling or workforce development setting.
- Excellent attention to detail, customer service, and organizational skills.
- Experience with BANNER and RegisterBlast
- The salary for this position is $15.00 per hour with no State of Georgia benefits.
- Please be aware that all Chattahoochee Technical College employees must be paid by DIRECT DEPOSIT unless exempted by the State Accounting Office based on “hardship” evidence provided by the employee.
APPLY ONLINE ONLY @ www.chattahoocheetech.edu and select “me@CTC” then “Jobs & Careers at Chatt Tech.” For a complete file, fill out an online application, upload cover letter, resume, unofficial transcripts and include three professional references’ contact information on application. Before a candidate is hired, a pre-employment criminal background investigation and employer/professional reference check will be conducted. Following screening, candidates may be asked to submit further documentation. Candidates who do not submit a current resume and cover letter will not be considered.
Open until filled
ANTICIPATED OFFICIAL EMPLOYMENT DATE
Chattahoochee Technical College is accredited by the Southern Association of Colleges and Schools Commission on Colleges (SACSCOC) to award associate degrees, diplomas, and certificates. Questions about the accreditation of Chattahoochee Technical College may be directed in writing to the Southern Association of Colleges and Schools Commission on Colleges at 1866 Southern Lane, Decatur, GA 30033-4097, by calling (404) 679-4500, or by using information available on SACSCOC’s website (www.sacscoc.org). As set forth in its student catalog, Chattahoochee Technical College does not discriminate on the basis of race, color, creed, national or ethnic origin, gender, religion, disability, age, political affiliation or belief, genetic information, veteran status, or citizenship status (except in those special circumstances permitted or mandated by law). The following person(s) has been designated to handle inquiries regarding the non-discrimination policies: Chattahoochee Technical College Title IX Coordinator, Shanequa Warrington, 980 S Cobb Drive, C 1102B, Marietta, GA 30060, 770-975-4023, Shanequa.Warrington@chattahoocheetech.edu and Chattahoochee Technical College Section 504 Coordinator, Caitlin Barton, 5198 Ross Road, Building A1320, Acworth, GA 30102, (770) 975-4099, or Caitlin.Barton@chattahoocheetech.edu.
A Unit of the Technical College System of Georgia.
To apply for this job please visit www.easyhrweb.com.