Atlanta Technical College
Adjunct Instructor – Radiologic Technology
June 10, 2021
Number of Openings:
Atlanta Technical College (ATC) is seeking highly qualified applicants for its Adjunct Radiologic Technology Instructor position, in the Office of Radiology Technology. This position is located on Atlanta Tech’s Main Campus, just South of Downtown Atlanta.
To assist students in their learning process by utilizing all appropriate College resources, materials, facilities, and educational technologies available to complement the teaching and learning process.
The responsibilities include, but are not limited to;
- Executing the program standards of an accredited Radiologic Technology program to include performing all aspects of instruction for radiologic technology courses
- To assist students in their learning process by utilizing all appropriate College resources, materials, facilities, and educational technologies available to complement the teaching and learning process
- Use of a variety of teaching techniques appropriate to the discipline and to student learning styles
- Use of appropriate assessment, testing, grading, student feedback, and record-keeping procedures
- Plan, develop, and instruct program related material to students on various platforms
- Hands on instruction in on-campus lab to reinforce material and objectives from lecture
- Travel to various affiliated clinical sites to visit program students while in clinicals and complete various program requirements such as competency verifications
- Developing course syllabi, goals, and objectives
- Evaluation of students’ progress in attaining goals and objectives
- Attending staff development training, workshops, seminars and conferences
- Assisting in academic support services, including advisement and tutoring, and attending graduation events
- Correlates clinical education with didactic education as assigned by the program director
- Facilitates and/or provides appropriate and adequate clinical instruction for the students
- Coordinates clinical education and evaluates its effectiveness through a schedule of regular visits to the clinical education sites
- Facilitates and/or provides clinical competency evaluation for each student assigned to the clinical site
Graduate of an accredited Radiologic Technology program with at least a Bachelor’s Degree required in education or health related field.
Current ARRT certification in Radiologic Technology
Registered Radiographer; At least 1 years’ experience in diagnostic radiography,
- Registered Radiographer; At least 1 years’ experience in diagnostic radiography
- Prefer 3 years’ experience in diagnostic radiography Demonstrates use of appropriate teaching methods
- Maintains lab and classrooms and works within the clinical competency system
Please attach your résumé, licenses, certification(s), and transcript(s).
Background screenings are conducted prior to hiring.
EQUAL OPPORTUNITY EMPLOYER
As set forth in its student catalog, Atlanta Technical College does not discriminate on the basis of race, color, national or ethnic origin, gender, religion, disability, age, political affiliation or belief, veteran status, or citizenship status (except in those special circumstances permitted or mandated by law). For further information regarding these laws (Title VI and IX) contact Mattie Goss, Director of Student Services, Special Needs and Equity, Academic and Student Affairs Division, Atlanta Technical College, Cleveland Dennard Center, Suite C1111, 404.225.4446. Email: firstname.lastname@example.org. To request reasonable accommodations upon enrollment (Section 504/ADA), contact Mattie Goss, Director of Student Services, Special Needs and Equity, Atlanta Technical College, Academic and Student Affairs Division, Cleveland Dennard Building, Suite C1111, 404.225.4446. Email: email@example.com. Faculty and staff with questions about equity or reasonable accommodations should contact Lena Taylor, Acting Director, Human Resources, Cleveland Dennard Building, Suite 180A, Atlanta Technical College 1560 Metropolitan Pkwy. SW, Atlanta Georgia 30310 or via email: firstname.lastname@example.org.
Due to the volume of applications received, we are unable to provide applicants with the status of their individual submissions. Applicants can review their application status on their “My Job Page” within their Team Georgia Careers profile.
Do not send résumés to any of the email addressed above, they will not be opened or reviewed.
To apply for this job please visit www.atlantatech.edu.