Athens Technical College in Athens, Georgia seeks a full-time Enrollment Coordinator for handling registration and student records and maintaining the integrity of students’ personal information and academic records. The Enrollment Coordinator is responsible to the Vice President for Academic Affairs. This position may require travel to any of the locations within the College’s service area and other travel as needed.
Responsibilities include but are not limited to:
- Respond to requests and inquiries from prospective applicants regarding the college’s programs and services
- Provides support for admissions for the dual achieve program
- Review student files to verify that all required documents have been submitted and that all admissions requirements have been fulfilled and notify applicants of file status
- Ensure that applicants the appropriate admissions requirements as outlined by program standards
- Enter information into the Banner student system as needed
- Processes student program applications and related information and prepares student files
- Advises students during early registration, open registration, and drop/add periods
- Conducts information session for prospective students
- Interprets high school and college transcripts and makes decisions regarding program enrollment
- Keep abreast of intake policies, procedures, deadlines, and important information for students
- Make recruitment visits to community events, high schools, and career fairs
- Perform other duties as assigned
Deadline to apply is June 13, 2022 at 4:00 pm.
Bachelor’s Degree in a related field *and* Two (2) years of related work experience
- Masters degree
- Work experience in higher education or K -12 education
- Documented working knowledge of the Banner student Information system
Interested candidates should apply online at:
To apply, click “Apply to This Job” and submit your cover letter, resume/vita, three (3) professional references, and unofficial transcripts. Incomplete applications will not be considered.
NOTE: Official transcripts will be required upon an offer of employment. Official copies of transcripts must be sent directly to: Athens Technical College, Attn: Human Resources, 800 U.S. Highway 29 N, Athens, GA 30601 or electronically to firstname.lastname@example.org .
**Employment is contingent based upon successful completion of appropriate background checks.
As set forth in its student catalog, Athens Technical College does not discriminate on the basis of race, color, creed, national or ethnic origin, sex, religion, disability, age, political affiliation or belief, genetic information, veteran status, or citizenship status (except in those special circumstances permitted or mandated by law).
To apply for this job please visit www.athenstech.edu.