Get more info!
What assistance is available?
WorkSource Georgia is committed to providing relief to Georgians who have been separated from their employment as a result of the COVID-19 Coronavirus pandemic.
We are now offering:
- Temporary work site placement
- Free skills training for new career opportunities in key industries
- Free upskill training for advancement and re-hire within your current industry
- Other free employment-driven opportunities
How do I know if I qualify for these services?:
Georgia residents who are 18 years or older are eligible to receive free training and/or access to temporary work site placement if one or more of the following scenarios apply:
- You have been recently laid off as a result of COVID-19 OR due to other circumstances
- You have been unemployed for a substantial amount of time
- You were self-employed and became unemployed, or significantly underemployed as a result of COVID-19
- You qualify and/or have applied for Unemployment Insurance benefits with the Georgia Department of Labor
As part of a $25MM federally-funded COVID relief initiative, up to 2000 eligible Georgians will now receive free training and/or temporary work site placement provided by WorkSource Georgia.