Allen Anderson is President at EMP. He has been in the job development field since 1980 and speaking and consulting internationally on job development and its management since 1990. His areas of special competency include:
- Strategy/Concept/Operational Model Development
- Direct Service Delivery Issues
- Problem Solving – Creative and Innovative Solutions
- Employment Outcomes Management and Strategic Skills
- Job Development Marketing Skills and Techniques
Allen has worked as a job developer, Director Job Placement, Director of Training & Development and Vice President and President of training companies. He has developed 16 training programs for job development professionals, written numerous articles and spoken extensively on marketing skills and job development internationally. Allen has a M.A. in Sociology, won the ASDT Disabilities Awareness Network Quality Service Award 1993 and the 2006 Ontario March of Dimes Vocational Rehabilitation Award.