What is the Ticket to Work Program and Employment Network?
The Ticket to Work Program supports career development for individuals age 18 through 64 who receive Social Security disability benefits (SSDI/ SSI) and want to work.
The Employment Network, referred to as EN, is a free employment service for Social Security’s Ticket to Work program which is responsible for providing benefits counseling, career counseling, and job placement services.
Technical College System of Georgia’s Office of Workforce Development is an authorized Employment Network (EN) for Social Security Administration’s (SSA) Ticket to Work Program.
How WorkSource GA partners with EN
Through our agreements with our local workforce area partners, we have the capacity to cover all 159 counties across the state with virtual services.
Participants have the advantage of receiving benefits counseling and employment support from the EN local point of contact in addition to employment and training services provided by the One-Stop.
RESOURCES FOR INDIVIDUALS SEEKING SERVICES
"*" indicates required fields
If you receive Social Security Disability Insurance (SSDI) or Supplemental Security Income (SSI) benefits, are age 18 through 64 and you’re ready to return to work, we are here to support you. Whether you are entering the workforce for the first time, returning to work or currently working, WorkSource Georgia’s EN is equipped to support you in your journey to gainful employment.
Ready to get started? Get in touch with us and we will connect you with a local point of contact who can help you achieve your employment goals!
Fill out our contact form to get started.
WorkSource Georgia’s Employment Network provides individuals who receive either SSI or SSDI benefits assistance in their return to work, including benefits counseling, career counseling, and job search assistance.
We are a good Employment Network for you if you are:
- Looking to increase your income
- interested in exploring your employment options
- looking to keep your Medicaid/ Medicare while you work
Benefits of assigning your Ticket to WorkSource GA for EN services:
- Guidance and support at every step
- Your benefits are secured as you work
- Clear communication with SSA on your behalf
- We support you to understand your rights and protections under SSA
- Management of all relevant SSA paperwork
- Job readiness and placement support
- Ongoing support reporting wages to SSA
What is the Ticket to Work Program?
Ticket to Work Program in 5 Steps
- We develop a plan with you to help you go back to work
- We assign your Ticket to our EN and pause your medical review with SSA. We educate you in understanding your rights and protections under SSA.
- We support you to explore your employment options
- We check-in to help you stay on track and avoid problems
- You focus on work and enjoy benefits protection
Employment Network Services Participant Journey
Resources for community partners
How can my organization join the Employment Network?
Click here to view the presentation