Career Plus Program
Didn’t finish high school? Start college today with Career Plus.
Career Plus offers the flexibility to earn a high school diploma and college credentials at the same time. Georgians age 18 and older* can finish high school and gain high-demand workforce skills without the stress of a high-stakes test. Complete coursework to become certified in your chosen career path.
Eligibility Overview at a Glance
- Ages 18 to 20 must have completed five (5) or less required high school courses.
- Must be enrolled in an Adult Education Program.
- Must be withdrawn from high school.
Why is Career Plus right for me?
- Enroll in college courses right away.
- Earn your high school diploma without taking a high-stakes test.
- Transfer in high school credits or GED/HiSET tests you have already completed.
- Online high school courses available 24/7.
- Tuition-free college programs are available.
- Earn more money with a post-secondary credential.
- Receive one-on-one support from Adult Education staff.
Available Career Pathways include:
- Computers & Engineering
- Construction & Manufacturing
- Logistics & Operations
- Professional Services
- Public Safety
- Transportation…and more!
Career Plus is currently implemented in seven locations in Georgia: