Georgia High School Equivalency (GaHSE) HELP DESK INFORMATION
The GaHSE Customer Service Center office is currently serving walk-in customers by appointment only, on Mondays and Wednesdays from 10:00 a.m. until 3:00 p.m. To setup an appointment or for other GaHSE related matters please dial 1-800-946-9433.
- GaHSE Customer Service Center phone lines at 800-946-9433 are open 9:00 a.m. – 4:00 p.m. Monday – Friday. This office is closed on all state holidays.
- Online request for duplicate GED diplomas, official transcripts or other printed response are processed Monday – Thursday.
- Mail-in requests are processed Monday – Thursday via USPS standard mail.
- Walk-in customers are served at GaHSE Customer Service Center ONLY on Monday and Wednesday by appointment between 10:00 a.m. and 3:00 p.m.
- Overnight Request: Prepaid self-addressed envelope is required. Documents are forwarded in the envelope provided. Requests received by 2 p.m. Monday – Thursday are processed for delivery the next business day. Please note requests received after 2 p.m. Thursday – Sunday will be processed for next day delivery on the following Monday.
Customer Service Center 1-800-946-9433
Official transcript(s) and duplicate diploma(s) may be requested for test-takers who took a GED® test or HiSET® exam and/or earned a High School Equivalency Diploma in Georgia. A fee of $15 per document is required. Anyone other than the test-taker requesting these documents must attach a signed release from the test-taker.
Request official documents using one of the three options below:
GED® and the GED Testing Service® are registered trademarks of the American Council on Education (ACE) and may not be used or reproduced without express written permission. The GED® and GED Testing Service® brands are administered by GED Testing Service LLC under license from ACE. ETS, the ETS logo and HISET are registered trademarks of Educational Testing Service (ETS) and used in the United States under license.