Frequently Asked Questions

What are my rights as a student?

How do I submit a complaint regarding something that happened at my technical college?

Can I challenge a grade that I received if I don’t think it is correct?

Where do I go to get help understanding my class work?

Why won’t a college tell me whether my child is attending classes or what his/her grades are?

Why do I have to take a test after I am admitted to the college but before I register for classes?

I need a transcript sent from the college to an employer or another college; will you send it for me?

Student/Academic Complaint Form 

If you have any questions or need further assistance, please contact Bobby Light, Student Experience Specialist at: 404.679.1370

View Student/Academic Complaint Form 

Student Affairs Directory

View Student Affairs Directory